To train highly skilled workforce that is suitable for further professional development through quality inclusive and equitable TVET programs responsive to national and global competitiveness
- To implement training in TVET programs.
- To carry out research programs.
- To develop and transfer science, technology and innovation into products and services.
- To benchmark with other institutions and liaise with industry
- To adopt programs that address the needs of the local community
KCNP’s Core Values include the following among others:-
- Honesty, integrity and transparency
- Quality leadership, excellence, innovativeness and creativity.
- Consultative decision-making
- World-class programmes and standards
- Respect for human and gender rights
- Professionalism, team spirit and discipline