- Guidelines for Online Admission for KUCCPS Applicants
Congratulations on being selected by Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services (KUCCPS) to pursue a course at Kenya Coast National Polytechnic (KCNP). KCNP wishes to inform you that the September 2020 intake will be done online in line with the Government directive. We shall therefore be processing online admissions between 7th and 11th September 2020. Meanwhile follow the instructions below to download your admission letter, fees structure and course requirements.
INSTRUCTIONS: Click on your name on the list of KUCCPS September 2020 intake below to download and print your admission form. Remember to also print the other important documents which have been uploaded like the FEES STRUCTURE and COURSE REQUIREMENTS.
After filling the admission form please submit the following mandatory documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in a folder for purposes of admission
- Guidelines for Online Admission for Other Qualified Applicants
The Polytechnic invites applications from other qualified candidates wishing to pursue various programmes in Artisan, Certificate, or Diploma level (check our course brochure on the website). For online application and admission please go to http://jiunge.com/
- Mandatory Documents for Upload
- Scanned copies of page 1 (Offer of Admission for Training), page 3 & 4 (Student Particulars Form) and page 5 (Student Need Assessment Form) of the admission form. Attach passport size photo before scanning.
- Scanned copy of KCPE result slip/certificate
- Scanned copy of KCSE result slip/certificate
- Scanned copy of National ID or birth certificate
- Scanned copy of bank slip for term 1 full fees payment
- Fees Payment Bank Details
|BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER||BRANCH|
|Kenya Commercial Bank||Kenya Coast National Polytechnic||1106525027||Treasury Square Mombasa|
Once the admission process is complete you will be able to view your academic affairs and official notices from the Polytechnic in the students’ portal (http://portal.kenyacoastpoly.ac.ke/). You will be provided with a Registration Number to use as the ID to create an account for accessing the students’ portal interface. A list of all new students will be published on our website (http://www.kenyacoastpoly.ac.ke/)
The Polytechnic, in collaboration with Safaricom, will be offering Educational Data Bundle Solution to all new and continuing students. Students will be able to purchase subsidized bundles (10GB of data at Ksh.500 lasting for one month) to enable them access online learning resources and materials.
Basic Requirements for E-Learning
Personal Computer/Laptop with:
- Windows 10
- Browser Requirements: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
Tablets and Mobile Devices
- Browser Requirements: Android 3.0 or higher
- Browser Requirements: Chrome, Internet Explorer