Anthony Murage Macharia
Coordinator; Office of Career Services
Welcome to the Office of Career Services (OSC); helping to guide learners towards a successful career
The mission of the Office of Career Services is to provide opportunities which enable learners to explore career options through job search preparation and pre-professional experiences. Our goal is to ensure that learners are well informed and well prepared to make satisfying career choices. We have an advisory team which is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting students to opportunities in order to foster their intellectual, social, and personal transformations.
- Providing information on Career and Employment Pathways (progression and potential employers) for different training programmes across all levels of learning and decision making
- Organising career development seminars, talks and lectures
- Maintaining a Resource Centre and career related reference materials (One stop point for career information)
- Conducting Exit and Entry Surveys for students
- Organising Career Workshops
Departmental Advisory Committee
The Departmental Advisory committee is a representation of all departments within KCNP. The team is mandated to bring forth issues relating to their department that would otherwise be omitted in decision making process.
The Office of Career Services endeavors to ensure that there is student involvement in all its activities. It is with this in mind that it ensures that student ambassadorship is maintained at all times. Membership is obtained in consultation with the Departmental Advisory Committee. Students are encouraged to apply for Ambassadorship so as to enhance activities they resonate with.