KCNP COUNCIL BURSARY:
The Kenya Coast National Polytechnic(KCNP) Council offers bursary to all KCNP needy bright, disciplined female students in Medical Science, Applied Sciences, Building and Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and ICT.
Kindly visit the Dean of students office for more information
TIVET BURSARY SCHEME:
Click to view HELB application
Students in Financial Need
The Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology through Directorate of Technical Education offers bursary to students enrolled in TIVET institutions. The TIVET Bursary Scheme is guided by very strict guidelines in its administration. The Chief Principal guides the process through the office of the Dean of Student Affairs.
The Role of Heads of Departments and Departmental Counselors
Department lecturers, because of their close contact with students, are in a unique position to notice students who might be distressed and struggling. They should guide them appropriately in seeking financial support in form of bursaries and otherwise.
Beside the TIVET Bursary Scheme, the college also receives support from various Constituency Development Fund Committees (CDFs). All bursary applications should be forwarded through Heads of Departments for ease of administration.
- STEPS to applying for HELB Products for all categories: [TERTIARY BURSARY, UNDERGRADUATE LOANS & SCHOLARSHIPS; POSTGRADUATE LOANS & SCHOLARSHIPS AND PUBLIC SERVANTS’ UNIVERSITY LOANS]”Checking LOAN BALANCES AND DISBURSEMENT STATUS.
- Create an account first before proceeding by clicking on the ‘CREATE ACCOUNT BUTTON’.
- Login in using your email and password you provided when creating the account in step (a) above to access Helb Products.
- To apply for LOANS/BURSARY/SCHOLARSHIPS – Fill the forms online, print and submit the forms as instructed.
- To check Loan Balance/Loan Status and Loan Disbursement Login using the email an