The main ingredients for professionalism is demonstrated in the way we give services and our core values:
- Expertise and specialized practical and underpinning knowledge in field of one’s practice
- Excellent manual/practical and literary skills in relation to professional Standards
- High quality work in areas such as creativity, innovativeness and product realization, services, presentations, research, management and other work related endeavours
- A high standard of professional attitudes, ethics, behaviour and performance
- Importance of employer and client interest ahead of personal interest
- Having interest and desire to do a job well as a positive attitude as an important element in developing high level of professionalism
- Appropriate treatment of relationships with colleagues. Giving due consideration to the elderly, junior or inexperienced colleagues, and persons of special needs.
Our professionalism is demonstrated in the way we give services and our core values:
- Honesty, Integrity and Transparency
- Excellence, Innovativeness and Creativity
- Consultative Decision-making
- World-class Programmes and Standards
- Respect for Human and Gender Rights
- Professionalism, Team Spirit and Discipline
Due to the personal and confidential nature of many services, we place a great deal of trust in them and subject them to strict codes of conduct, rigorous ethical standards and moral obligations.