September 2021 INTAKE
Kenya Coast National Polytechnic (KCNP) wishes to inform all trainees that the opening dates for May 2021 intake will be as follows:
Opening date for continuing trainees: September 2021
Reporting dates for new trainees September 2021
KCNP wishes all trainees, trainers, friends, and our partners to stay healthy and safe. We hope for more normality this term, not only for our Polytechnic, but for the entire country.
Admission Guidelines for KUCCPS Applicants
Congratulations on being selected by Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services (KUCCPS) to pursue a course at KCNP. The Polytechnic wishes to inform you that the reporting dates for September 2021 intake will be in September. Meanwhile follow the instructions below to download your Admission Letter, Fees Structure and Course Requirements.
INSTRUCTIONS: Click on https://www.jiunge.com/student-registration to download and print your admission form. This letter will only contain the Offer of Admission section. The rest of the sections will be downloaded from the “My Documents” section. Click here for instructions for downloading the other sections of the admission form. Remember to also print the other important documents which have been uploaded like the FEES STRUCTURE and COURSE REQUIREMENTS.
Admission Guidelines for Other Qualified Applicants
The Polytechnic invites applications from other qualified candidates wishing to pursue various programmes in Artisan, Certificate, or Diploma level (check our Course Brochure on the website). For online application and access to your Admission Form please go to http://jiunge.com/ platform
Successful applicants will access and download the admission letter from the “My Applications” section from their Jiunge Account. This letter will only contain the Offer of Admission section. The rest of the sections will be downloaded from the “My Documents” section. Click here for instructions for downloading the other sections of the admission form.
After filling the admission form please submit the following mandatory documents to the Registrar’s Office on reporting date OR to email@example.com for purposes of online admission.
Mandatory Documents to Be Submitted For Online Admission
- Scanned copy of the full admission form. Attach Passport Size Photo before scanning.
- Scanned copy of KCPE result slip/certificate
- Scanned copy of KCSE result slip/certificate
- Scanned copy of National ID or birth certificate
- Scanned copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Scanned copy of bank slip for Term I full fees payment
Fees Payment Bank Details
|BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER||BRANCH|
|KCB Bank||Kenya Coast National Polytechnic||1106525027||Treasury Square Mombasa|
Once the admission process is complete you will be able to view your academic affairs and official notices from the Polytechnic in the students’ portal (http://portal.kenyacoastpoly.ac.ke/). You will be provided with a Registration Number to use as the ID to create an account for accessing the students’ portal interface. A list of all new students will be published on our website (http://www.kenyacoastpoly.ac.ke/)
Welcome to Kenya Coast National Polytechnic. Please click here to view the list of students admitted for both September 2020 and January 2021 intake
NB: On the Reporting Day:
- New trainees are expected to arrive by 8:00am. Admission will take place in the Chandaria Hall
- New trainees MUST present hard copies and originals of the Mandatory Documents for verification on the reporting day as follows:
- Admission Form with passport size photo attached
- KCPE Result Slip/Certificate
- KCSE Result Slip/Certificate
- National Id or Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- The Bank Slip for term 1 fees payment MUST be surrendered to the Accounts Office for receipting on the reporting day.