- To promote the interests of the institute and support its development utilizing the vast professional backgrounds gained since graduation.
- To foster intellectual and development of the individual, promote interests and understanding.
- To provide a link between the students of the past, present, and future through various programs and services offered in joint efforts with other stakeholders.
- To fundraise for important institute projects.
- To promote and strengthen students industrial attachments by lobbing for placement for Kenya Coast National Polytechnic students at their place of work and jobs upon completion.
- To encourage members of the Association to take active interest in the life of the institute at all levels.
- To promote the academic, physical, moral, and spiritual growth of institute community.
- To assist the institute in achieving growth and advancement of socio-cultural and co-curricular activities.
- To liaise with alumni associations of other institutions of higher learning both locally and internationally for bench marking.
Membership The members of the association are drawn from:
- All graduates of Kenya Coast National Polytechnic
- Such other persons or classes of persons as may be determined by the
- Alumni Association and designated for membership by ordinance.
- Full time staff working with the Institute
The following shall are eligible for honorary membership upon invitation by the advisory board:
- Any person who has contributed towards the development of the Institute and has maintained close association.
- Principals, Professors and all Honorary Awards
- Recipients, as may be nominated by the alumni advisory board.
- Student membership include all current enrolled students
Any member desiring to resign from the alumni association shall submit his/he resignation to the secretary general and is effect from the date of receipt by the secretary of such notice. The secretary acknowledges the notice in writing.